Discounted Products

militaryamy

Hello, I have several products which I have done a special discounted price on - and it's working great, but how can i make it so my customers can see all the discounted products at once. Other forum pages have mentioned a default specials page but I can't seem to find it. Please can someone explain how I find it, and how I make it visible on my main page so my customers can choose it?  

I am using 1.7.8.7

Thank you very much, Amy 

Thank you very much for your reply, but i am a bit confused - if the module is for new products surely it will show the new products, not the discounted products? Sorry If i have got the wrong end of the stick

Amy

il y a 48 minutes, militaryamy a dit :

Thank you very much for your reply, but i am a bit confused - if the module is for new products surely it will show the new products, not the discounted products? Sorry If i have got the wrong end of the stick

Amy

You're right, I made a mistake in SEO and url it's prices-drop default url 😉

Great thanks - I've worked out how to do that and got the link to show all my discounted products on one page. Now how do I put a link on the front page to allow my customers to access this page? Is there one set up I've accidentally switched off somewhere? 

Thank you

il y a 10 minutes, militaryamy a dit :

Great thanks - I've worked out how to do that and got the link to show all my discounted products on one page. Now how do I put a link on the front page to allow my customers to access this page? Is there one set up I've accidentally switched off somewhere? 

Thank you

Simply add link in menu module

On 2/5/2024 at 2:39 PM, militaryamy said:

I'm sorry I don't understand, please can you explain in more detail

Thank you

Hi,

In Modules section, search for Menu / Top Menu module. In the Menu Module's settings, You will be able to see "Add a new link" or "Add a new item".

Fill in the necessary details for the new menu item and then Go to your front page and check the menu to ensure that the new link has been added.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1