Creating a pack of products problem

alector

I normally follow the process of creating a product pack and after I save the new item then it automatically saves it as a simple product losing all the item selections I have made.  I have the prestashop version 1.7.8.10 and i use the theme "megashop (templatin) version 2.3.0". 

Can anyone help me find a solution to this problem ?

5 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

Hi, do you have specifics modules than ca be based on pack product? If so ttry to deactivate them and try again.

Thank you for your reply!! I don't have any other add-on installed related to the product packs creation

15 minutes ago, juanrojas said:

Hello, I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but can you discard it by placing another theme? I say this because I don't see that your theme is compatible with 1.7

Thank you for your answer !! The theme is compatible with prestashop version 1.7

21 minutes ago, juanrojas said:

can you share the theme link? I have looked for it and it says no

Looking through themeforest from which I had purchased the theme, it only shows me the latest version. Can you possibly tell me how I can see the compatibility of the 2.3.0 version of megashop that I am using ?

The theme is here  https://themeforest.net/item/megashop-prestashop-theme/4331276

Thank you very much for your time!!! 

14 minutes ago, juanrojas said:

Well that is a topic that you should ask them, for my part I am just saying that it would be interesting if you tried what I have told you.

I'll try it... Thank you very much !!

42 minutes ago, alector said:

I'll try it... Thank you very much !!

56 minutes ago, juanrojas said:

Well that is a topic that you should ask them, for my part I am just saying that it would be interesting if you tried what I have told you.

This problem also appears in the admin panel. The change from product pack to simple product after saving. Can the theme affect the products in the administration 

il y a 2 minutes, alector a dit :

This problem also appears in the admin panel. The change from product pack to simple product after saving. Can the theme affect the products in the administration 

Can you activate debug mode to see if there are warnings that can explain.