Looking for a theme that has a static homepage

For a brick and mortar store, I am looking for a theme that has a static homepage. In other words the first page a visitor sees should not look like an obvious web-shop. But it should still integrate design wise with the main theme. 

Thank you for pointing that out.

I presume, you were talking about "Theme & Logo" -> "Pages Configuration". Indeed, I can turn on/off features there for "Homepage", "Category" and "Product page".

However, if I change the "Homepage" to a "static" homepage style, I lose the "shop overview" page, if that makes sense? For what I imagine, I think I would need two "homepages", the index.html that would be the "static" one and another for the web shop front.

il y a une heure, PeMicAba a dit :

However, if I change the "Homepage" to a "static" homepage style, I lose the "shop overview" page, if that makes sense? For what I imagine, I think I would need two "homepages", the index.html that would be the "static" one and another for the web shop front.

No possibility in native Prestashop. There is a manual solution it you have a skill in html :

1. Go to your home page in browser
  2. Save page in html (not page with content, only html)
  3. Change the html content as your needs
  4. Name the file index.html
  5. Place it at the root ps directory
  6. in vhost or .htaccess change the order of files iin directory index like
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.htm
Edited by Prestashop Addict (see edit history)

No possibility in native Prestashop.

I presume, you were talking about "Theme & Logo" 

No you are both wrong.

Go to Design > Position > there you can find hooks with modules you want "disable" in index page like cart, menu, etc., you can in choosen hooks add those modules to exceptions just for index page.

You can also unhook all modules from displayHome and in that place add any free html module that you can manage from BO.

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2024 at 5:01 PM, Prestashop Addict said:

No possibility in native Prestashop. There is a manual solution it you have a skill in html :

1. Go to your home page in browser
  2. Save page in html (not page with content, only html)
  3. Change the html content as your needs
  4. Name the file index.html
  5. Place it at the root ps directory
  6. in vhost or .htaccess change the order of files iin directory index like
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.htm

Yes, this method is better, you don’t need to change any code in PrestaShop, you only need to change the main file loading order of the server VPS.