Upgrade prestashop - Unzipping error - Unable to find the release zip file. Make sure that the prestashop.zip file has been uploaded and is located in the same directory as this dezipper.

mati7716

This error occurs when updating the Prestashop version.

Anyone know how to fix this?

An error has occured:
Unzipping error - Unable to find the release zip file. Make sure that the prestashop.zip file has been uploaded and is located in the same directory as this dezipper.

image.thumb.png.1b1e321aaf6ddda89bb9318d47140e2f.png

Permissions are assigned correctly.

It seems to me that the updater cannot locate some .zip folder to unpack and that is why there is an error.

Because during a clean Presta installation, the installer unpacks the prestashop.zip file

You read that right, I'M UPDATING prestashop to version 8.x

Error during UPDATE -> Make sure that the prestashop.zip file has been uploaded and is located in the same directory as this dezipper.

I only suggested that there are 3 files during installation, one of which is in .zip format

root:/var/www/prestashop# php modules/autoupgrade/upgrade/upgrade.php
PHP Warning:  require_once(/var/www/prestashop/modules/autoupgrade/upgrade/../../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/prestashop/modules/autoupgrade/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 47
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/prestashop/modules/autoupgrade/upgrade/../../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/prestashop/modules/autoupgrade/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 47

when I install manually I have two problems.

1.I extract the prestashop.zip file to the main file containing Install_PrestaShop.html and index.zip. I move all this content to the folder with the old Prestashop version

image.thumb.png.24ac65479e1dec47b6fb8b861debccef.png

2. Unzip only prestashop.zip and I move all this content to the folder with the old Prestashop version

image.thumb.png.427df41123ef1f583ca4cf0741db2e96.png