PAYMENT METHOD CHANGES BY ITSELF

userpap

Hello,

We have a problem since we upgraded the eshop. We also changed modules etc so i don't know if it's a bug coming from a module or Prestashop.

We have 3 different payment methods: COD, Bank transfer and Card Payment for sending the order and Payment at the store, Bank transfer and Card Payment for picking up the order from the physical store.

Our default payment method is payment via bank transfer. A couple of customers complained that even though they selected another payment method (COD or payment at the store that comes from the same module) they got an email for bank account payment. I checked all these cases and yes, in back office the payment was bank transfer. So it appears that the payment method changed back to default during the order completion. We have one page checkout. I contacted the programmers from checkout module, they couldn't replicate it, i also made some test orders i couldn't replicate it either. Any ideas?

It doesn't always happen, it's like 1 per 80 orders. I tried to place orders from different devices, browsers, mobile phones with data and Wifi, but everything seems to work fine.

Prestashop Version: 1.7.8.7
Theme: Based on default theme with custom changes
Module for Checkout: One Page Checkout, Social Login & Mailchimp by Knowband
Module for COD/Payment at the store: Cash On Delivery With Fee/Surcharge Plus (COD) by Idnovate