For some reason my website give a error 500 sometimes and then is working again

Hopefully someone can help my with this issue. 

My website is working correctly, but since yesterday sometime when you access it shows error 500. Then if you wait one minute or less it works again. And it happens like a loop all the time. ¿Can anyone help me?

Below are the warnings I have received in the ERROR_LOG.

PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "post_url" in /home1/myweb/public_html/var/cache/prod/smarty/compile/warehouselayouts_layout_full_width_tpl/99/a8/09/99a809de32653f6e62db9cfad0917d1582a14bf3_2.module.ph_simpleblogviewstemplatesfront1.7single.tpl.php on line 121

PHP Warning:  Attempt to read property "value" on null in /home1/myweb/public_html/var/cache/prod/smarty/compile/warehouselayouts_layout_full_width_tpl/99/a8/09/99a809de32653f6e62db9cfad0917d1582a14bf3_2.module.ph_simpleblogviewstemplatesfront1.7single.tpl.php on line 121

Thank you!

Hello, how are you? I would clear the cache directly. I mean, all the folders inside var/cache. Sometimes it's much better to clear the cache through the backoffice. And these types of errors usually get resolved; if not, just rename the folder inside var/cache from 'prod' to, for example, 'prod_old.' Regards,