Customizing Customers list PS 1.7.6.2

xan.s

Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm seeking assistance with customizing my PrestaShop 1.7.6.2 shop, specifically in regards to the Customer List. Here's a detailed breakdown of what I'm looking to achieve:

a) Adding Columns for Outstanding Amount and Allowed Outstanding Amount:

Currently, my Customer List displays the following columns: ID - First Name - Email Address - Company - Sales - Partner Offers - Group - Registration. I would like to enhance this by adding two new columns - "Outstanding Amount" and "Allowed Outstanding Amount" to keep track of outstanding payments from customers. I have the "Bank Transfer" module by Prestashop installed, which I imagine has integrated features like being able to set up a "Allowed outstanding amount" and "Maximum number of payment days" in my customers settings and to visualize a list of all outstanding payments in > Customers > Outstanding.

b) Adding a Self-Assigned Group for Customers:

I want to implement a second group, separate from the standard "Customers" group (which I use for pricing purposes). Customers should be able to self-assign this group when they create an account. This group will represent the sector they work in, such as fashion, food, or logistics. I also want to be able to visualize this group in my Customer List.

c) Making "Surnames" Optional:

Currently, the system requires entering a surname with at least 3 characters when creating a customer or a quote. I would like to make the "Surname" field optional, as I often don't have this information.

To summarize, here's what I envision for the Customer List:

Current View:
ID - First Name - Email Address - Company - Sales - Partner Offers - Group - Registration

Desired View:
ID - Company - Email Address - First Name - Group 1 - Group 2 - Sales - Outstanding Amount - Allowed Outstanding Amount

I've attached two screenshots to illustrate the current state and the desired modifications.

Your help and guidance in achieving these customizations would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has insights or suggestions on how to implement these changes in PrestaShop 1.7.6.2, please feel free to share.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,
Xander

PS now.png

PS ideal.png

Hello, hookActionAdminCustomerListingFieldsModifier could be an answer.
I'm not really sure whether in 1.7.6 is this hook for customer page, docs will say it for sure. But the principle is the same as Nishith Nesdiya's anwer here for product list:

is the hook is not present, then this could be done by overriding adminCustomerController.php,  adding all desired fields and callbacks into renderList function.

Edited by elementChaosu (see edit history)