Extra options module

High Wave

Hello,

I have had a Prestahero EXTRA OPTIONS - custom product options for a year. Around the time of support ending I got an update and after this it stopped working in a way that you cannot change the attributes because it does not save them.

As far as I'm concerned "lifetime updates and use of the product" does not mean that it stops working, only the support ends. I think this was a bit shady because it worked fine for a year and I strongly believe it was their update which made it unfunctional and the timing was a bit too convenient.

They offered a 36€ one year support, after some time I put it in the basket but waited for the next day because I was busy at the time, next day I was going to buy it and the price was 56€, can't say I'm very happy and convinced about them after this.

I had a problem earlier with their two free themes because in neither one the contact form worked, I tried with Prestashop default theme and it works fine. Can't help wondering if this is made also on purpose that you would buy their contact form module. Of course, because the themes are free you cannot get support for it but on the other hand they don't have paid themes either. Google is screaming red due to lack of rich snippets although they advertise it's presence.

I'm I only imagining or is this the name of the game for module business?

Any opinions should I just use the default theme or are there good google friendly themes which you could recommend?

Thanks in advance for your input!