how can i fix this please ???

Hi morad kablaoui, 

It seems that the Symfony DebugClassLoader is having trouble loading the PDOConnection.php file from the Doctrine DBAL library.
Ensure that you have run composer install or composer update from the main directory. Verify that the vendor/autoload.php file exists If not, run composer dump-autoload to regenerate the autoloader.

Try with clearing the cache,. execute the following commands from your PrestaShop root directory
php bin/console cache:clear
php bin/console cache:warmup

Ensure that the file PDOConnection.php exists at the specified path (vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php).

Hopefully it will help you

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 2:34 PM, Knowband Plugins said:

Hi morad kablaoui, 

It seems that the Symfony DebugClassLoader is having trouble loading the PDOConnection.php file from the Doctrine DBAL library.
Ensure that you have run composer install or composer update from the main directory. Verify that the vendor/autoload.php file exists If not, run composer dump-autoload to regenerate the autoloader.

Try with clearing the cache,. execute the following commands from your PrestaShop root directory
php bin/console cache:clear
php bin/console cache:warmup

Ensure that the file PDOConnection.php exists at the specified path (vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php).

Hopefully it will help you

thank you I do that but i still faced this error when I want to open my modules page or if I want to clear cache from my dashboard

Capture d'écran 2024-01-25 165446.png