I have a website with lots of POD products. I've uploaded them all as separate products because of the design, but all of them are printed on one type of product (let's say hoodie) 

So, in reality I have 50 tshirts in stock with random colors and 40 hoodies and so on. 

Is there a way for all of these products to share the same quantity database, but to be available in the shop as separate products. I know I can install a product designer and people can put the image they want on the product themselves, but I know my clients and nobody will bother with that. Does a module, setting or code for this exist and what is it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shananan,

In PrestaShop, you can achieve this by using product combinations and attributes.
Create product attributes for the different characteristics of your products, such as colors and sizes. For example, for the hoodie, you might have attributes like "Color" and "Size."
Generate combinations based on the attributes you've created. This will create individual product instances for each color and size combination.

This way, although each color and size combination appears as a separate product, they all share the same stock quantity, which is managed at the base product level (hoodie).

This is not at all what I want to accomplish. 

I want to upload 50 hoodies, that are the same garment. 

For reference, let's say the hoodies is available in

black - S,M,L - 40 qty each
pink - S,M,L - 20 qty each

This is the "base" product.

I then have 50 designs that can be put on this specific hoodie. For easier understanding, let's say they're DTF prints, separate from the base hoodie, so in between the sizes and colors I can mix and match with any of the 50 designs I have available.
I want to Upload each design as a product
product1: Spongebob hoodie

product 2: Blooey hoodie

product 3: Harry Potter hoodie and so on 

I want all of these 50 products, that have different product pictures, because they're different designs, to share the same original QTY of the hoodies "black - S,M,L - 40 qty each
pink - S,M,L - 20 qty each" and when a customer chooses to purchase product 1 in black, S size, I want the -1 qty reflected amongst all 50 products.

Edited by shananan
uncompleted (see edit history)