Different shipping fee depending on product

ALEX137

Hello

I've been looking for a way to add different shipping fees depending on a product IN THE SAME ORDER.

Thing is that I have a lot of regular products and a few that are bigger and much heavier and I need to set up a higher fee for them.

I've already tried to add a "new" carrier with higher fee and allowing to choose only this carrier with those products. While it works, once client adds "regular" product, THE SHIPPING FEE REMAINS THE SAME AS FOR THOSE BIGGER PRODUCTS AND I NEED IT TO ADD SECOND SHIPPING FEE FOR THIS REGULAR PRODUCT. How can I do that ?

I hope that my post is understandable for a reader.

Can someone help me with this ??

Thank you very much 

Hi ALEX137, 

You can simply increase the shipping charges for such products in the Shipping Tab in the Product Configuration Page.

You need to add the additional cost in the Shipping Fees field.
Please check the below screenshot for your reference:-
https://prnt.sc/1AUxW9UncUDG

The price mentioned in the above field will be added in the Shipping price as a Tax.

Thank you for your answers. I did however added increased shipping fee.

The problem is that I'm not able to send this heavy product in the same package WITH regular product. Heavy product has to be transported on a pallet, since it weighs around 40-50 kg, while some regular products fits in a pocket (even so the company that I work for have regulations that this heavy product HAS TO BE shipped separately).

Therefore I need Presta to add two separate shipping fees and add both to final price of the order.

Let me give you an example:

Product A (weight 40-50 kg) is added to cart. It's shipping fee is 10 euro and it's fine

The client adds Product C (regular size, say 1 kg) Shipping fee is 4 euro. 

What I need is that this order have 2 seperate shipping fees, 10 euro and 4 euro. That shipping fee has to be seperate in cart, so that client sees that he payed different fee for heavy and different fee for regular product.

Hope my explanation makes sense :)

Le 24/01/2024 à 2:29 PM, ALEX137 a dit :

Thank you for your answers. I did however added increased shipping fee.

The problem is that I'm not able to send this heavy product in the same package WITH regular product. Heavy product has to be transported on a pallet, since it weighs around 40-50 kg, while some regular products fits in a pocket (even so the company that I work for have regulations that this heavy product HAS TO BE shipped separately).

Therefore I need Presta to add two separate shipping fees and add both to final price of the order.

Let me give you an example:

Product A (weight 40-50 kg) is added to cart. It's shipping fee is 10 euro and it's fine

The client adds Product C (regular size, say 1 kg) Shipping fee is 4 euro. 

What I need is that this order have 2 seperate shipping fees, 10 euro and 4 euro. That shipping fee has to be seperate in cart, so that client sees that he payed different fee for heavy and different fee for regular product.

Hope my explanation makes sense :)

Not possible with Prestashop.

• 3 weeks later...