Problem with "undefind" in translation.

PeterGsson

I downloaded PrestaShop 8.1.3 and installed.
The installation was done in Swedish.
Then English and Spanish were then installed.
Some language changes have been made in the footer and products and are working.

The problem is that Front Office translations do not work for English and Spanish, only in Swedish.

I select "Front Office Translations" as well as the language (English or Spanish).
On "Select your theme" I can't select anything, it just says "Core (no theme selected)".
I click on "Modify" and I get to the page for translations and then in the upper right corner there is a small message with a red background that says "undefined".

What could be the error and how to solve it?

Sincerely
Peter

1.png

2.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 2:50 AM, PeterGsson said:

I click on "Modify" and I get to the page for translations and then in the upper right corner there is a small message with a red background that says "undefined".

Hi

The error message "undefined" in the upper right corner could be indicative of a JavaScript or server-side error.

• Kindly make sure that your server meets the system requirements for PrestaShop 8.1.3. Make sure that you have the required versions of PHP, MySQL, and other dependencies.
  • Clear the PrestaShop cache to ensure that any outdated or corrupted data is removed.
  • Open your browser's developer tools and check the JavaScript console for any error messages.
  • Make sure that you have the latest translation packs for English and Spanish. If the packs are outdated or corrupted, it could cause issues with the translation functionality. You can update or reinstall them from the back office.

Thanks!