Hiding prices for certain product / group for visitors (customer group)

NoOne_Lt

Hello, currently looking to move to PrestaShop from Joomla + VirtueMart combination as i got a bit outdated on that platform, specifically in shipping and erp integration limitation as local baltics market seems to lean to Shopify, Magento, WooCommece, PrestaShop more and has most modules / out of the box integrations available.

Not sure yet i am moving to Presta just yet, but it was the first i deployed and clicking through.

One of behaviors i have on my Joomla is when i need some products (groups actually but i have it done differently) prices to be hidden for visitors / guests. So i add only one price for group Customer (registered user basically) and while for visitors there is no price VirtueMart manages it by showing ContactUs. Though i think i did need to do some overrides of template and php to make it work as expected.

But that is basically it:

*I dont want visitors to see certain product / product group prices 

*But i don't want them to see 0 price or add item to cart either (i think it works this way in Presta)

Any advice if this can be done by configuration or simple coding / overrides? 

BR

store parameters>customer configuration>group from there you can hide the price from the group you want
This will only allow you to hide the prices by category, if you want it on a specific product, you will need a module

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, juanrojas said:

store parameters>customer configuration>group from there you can hide the price from the group you want
This will only allow you to hide the prices by category, if you want it on a specific product, you will need a module

Hey, thanks, that helps! Would it be possible to use it in combination with product group? Probably not from what is see in Backoffice

Can you recommend module that would cover that? Or i should just search?