[SOLVED] Category image not updating

SRUTHI R BABU

I have prestashop site where the category image updated in backend is not reflecting in front end. In BO image change is reflecting properly but in FO a previous image is always loading. It seemed like a cache issue at first therefore I cleare performance cache, tried removing cache in var folder, disabled caching on cloudflare etc but wasn't fruitful. On further analysis I found a module - superspeed by PrestaHero and it is likely that the issue isn't an issue but has something to do with module. The image loaded on category page is actually a webp image and which itself is from a setting in this module, I think. I do not have permission to disable the module and if anyone familiar on this module can share any insights on how to fix this would be very helpful. Hope someone has a solve. 

PS : renaming the module caused the site to be on error so that's not a possibility either.

Edited by SRUTHI R BABU (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Using your browser's developer tools,

Go to the "Network" tab and reload the category page. Check if there are any errors or warnings related to image loading.

Look for any requests related to category images and see if the correct image URL is being requested.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 3:16 PM, AddWeb Solution said:

Hi,

Using your browser's developer tools,

Go to the "Network" tab and reload the category page. Check if there are any errors or warnings related to image loading.

Look for any requests related to category images and see if the correct image URL is being requested.

Thanks!

@AddWeb Solution it was a cache issue caused by some cache set up on server part. It's resolved now. Thankyou

• SRUTHI R BABU changed the title to [SOLVED] Category image not updating