Marketing with Google Module - Wrong products to be synchronized on Feed

Hi,

1st problem

I dont know why, but at my Marketing with Google Module, on the Products to Feed Tab, it shows me that my catalogue is covered with 5.511 products and 4.661 are not compliant to be synchronized... The thing is... i dont have 5.511 products, I just have 895 products + some combinations. So, the question number 1 is, why is this hapenning and how can i solve it? Any idea? Below pictures for better understanding

2nd problem

Secondly, besides the problem i have described above, module is not sending my products to google merchant center. Any tip?

Im using PS 1.7.8 and php 8.0

Thanks,

Miguel

1st problem pictures

image.thumb.png.6dfeb67103d7122af821ee2a67bf19ce.png

image.thumb.png.59f55556768372f5be66cd2f7eb28b62.png

2nd problem pictures

image.thumb.png.8fcf0ab6b7f38eca624c313ec4635efe.png

à l’instant, PetFine a dit :

Thanks for the answer. Do you think that the PHP version is related with the described problem?

Maybe, maybe not. In any case, if you have a problem with a module, contact the support team.

Personally, I offer a number of modules, including one specifically for Google Shopping, and I obviously provide support for them. Like any self-respecting developer, it's the same here: there's always support available.

3 minutes ago, Mediacom87 said:

Maybe, maybe not. In any case, if you have a problem with a module, contact the support team.

Personally, I offer a number of modules, including one specifically for Google Shopping, and I obviously provide support for them. Like any self-respecting developer, it's the same here: there's always support available.

Hi,

Ok, i will try changing PHP version.

Can you show me your module?

Thanks!