Seeking Assistance: Printful Module Compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1.1 and PHP 8.1

Hello PrestaShop Community!

I'm currently facing a compatibility issue with the Printful module on PrestaShop 8.1.1 along with PHP 8.1. Despite multiple attempts and notifications to Printful's support regarding this issue, the module seems to remain incompatible, causing disruptions to my store's operations.

I'm reaching out to this community in search of assistance or guidance. If anyone has successfully made the Printful module work on PrestaShop 8.1.1 and PHP 8.1, I would greatly appreciate your insights, tips, or any workarounds you might have employed.

Alternatively, I'm also open to connecting with developers or experts familiar with PrestaShop and Printful integrations, who might be able to provide support or custom solutions to ensure the smooth functionality of the Printful module on these updated versions.

Your expertise or recommendations would be invaluable in resolving this compatibility issue and ensuring the continued operation of my store. Any assistance or direction you can provide would be immensely appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your support and guidance.

Best regards.

prestashop-plugin.zip

Edited by ddw (see edit history)