Problem with the back office marketplace (Prestashop 1.7.8.9)

Hello everyone , I had an issue installing a module for cookie management that broke my website ,

after delleting the cache and changing parameters in the database (disabling the module in ps_module and ps_module_shop)

everything got back to normal except the marketplace it loads in the void and give me this error : Failed to load module script: Expected a JavaScript module script but the server responded with a MIME type of "text/html". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.

but everything works perfectly when going to the theme shop , (for context the module that I tried to install came from the marketplace in the back office that worked perfectly) how  could I solve this issue ? thanks a lot :) !

My page is loading infinitly and give me this error message in the javascript console  Failed to load module script: Expected a JavaScript module script but the server responded with a MIME type of "text/html". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec. and it displays nothing but the loader , for context I had to delete the cache multiple times and every trace of the module that I installed previously in the database in order to uninstall the plugin that caused the issue  because I couldn't access the backoffice .