Unable to save product changes in backend after PrestaShop 8.1.2 upgrade

I'm reaching out for assistance regarding an issue I've encountered with my PrestaShop installation. After upgrading from version 8.1.1 to 8.1.2, I am no longer able to save changes to any of the products in my store's backend.

Specifically, whenever I attempt to update or save any product details, the save button is inactivated. This is particularly concerning as it directly impacts my ability to manage and update my product listings.

I haven't performed any detailed troubleshooting yet and I'm wondering if this is a known issue with the latest version. Has anyone else experienced similar problems with PrestaShop 8.1.2? If so, were you able to find a solution or workaround?

Any insights or suggestions from the community would be greatly appreciated, as this is a critical functionality for running my store.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Hello,

Enable Debug Mode.

Go back to the product page where you're experiencing the issue with the save button and refresh the page.

Carefully examine the page for any error messages that might have appeared due to debug mode being enabled. These messages can often provide valuable clues about the root cause of the problem.

If you see any error messages, please share them with us, as they will be essential for further troubleshooting.

Remember:

It's generally recommended to disable debug mode after troubleshooting, as it can reveal sensitive information about your store if left enabled in a production environment.

Good day 

• 2 weeks later...