Serious import queston.

stuffdone

I don't want to break what I have done.

I need to import more products but have had problems with PS import altering the image URL this breaking product images.

I want to clear out the messed up products with broken images etc. but cannot delete products. Just get errors.

In the IMPORT section there is the option to "Delete all products before import" but I am not clear and it's pretty vague if that means ALL products or only those products included in a new CSV file.

I sure don't want to delete anything in other categories/products that are already imported.

1 hour ago, stuffdone said:

I don't want to break what I have done.

I need to import more products but have had problems with PS import altering the image URL this breaking product images.

I want to clear out the messed up products with broken images etc. but cannot delete products. Just get errors.

In the IMPORT section there is the option to "Delete all products before import" but I am not clear and it's pretty vague if that means ALL products or only those products included in a new CSV file.

I sure don't want to delete anything in other categories/products that are already imported.

Still struggling with import.

I have managed to get two sets of products imported but have many problems with images.

I import and products are added without images. The image url's in CSV are correct as I can verify by entering any of them in browser.

First problem was that PS kept renaming them on import breakding the. by changing upper case letters to lower case. Apparantly developers don't understand Linux is case sensitive so every image link was broken.

Now I have a lot of crap in products that cannot be deleted.