i need to help for images size in category page

LeoBundle

i need resize images in product page only i have change size in image settings to 1920x 1080 and i leave category to size 460x 215 but i see in category page size 1920 x 1080 i need to make categoty page size 460x215 not 1920x1080 i will upload my image settings i need reslove this but i don't know i will change large default or home default or medum default 

image settings.png

category page size.jpg

Hi! @LeoBundle

To resolve the issue of category page image size, update the "Category Page" image setting to 460x215. You can find this setting in your platform's image configuration. Avoid changing the "Large Default" or "Home Default" settings, as they may impact other pages. Ensure to save changes and clear cache for the adjustments to take effect. Additionally, if you still encounter challenges with image resizing, consider using editing tools such as Alight Motion. Hope it will help you!

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2023 at 12:45 PM, Baptist said:

Hi! @LeoBundle

To resolve the issue of category page image size, update the "Category Page" image setting to 460x215. You can find this setting in your platform's image configuration. Avoid changing the "Large Default" or "Home Default" settings, as they may impact other pages. Ensure to save changes and clear cache for the adjustments to take effect. Additionally, if you still encounter challenges with image resizing, consider using editing tools such as Alight Motion. Hope it will help you!

thank you so much for replay @Baptist the problem resloved with large default and regenate images after edit the size