problem login customer page This page isn’t working

LeoBundle

problem login customer page This page isn’t working i'm installing module this module make activate email after costumer sign up but i'm unistalling this module after unistall module customer login page not working if i try install module again login page back work fine but i'm enabled the debug i get this problem

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
(1/1) FatalErrorException
Error: Class CustomerLoginForm contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (AbstractFormCore::getTemplateVariables)

in CustomerLoginForm.php

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 10:49 PM, LeoBundle said:

problem login customer page This page isn’t working i'm installing module this module make activate email after costumer sign up but i'm unistalling this module after unistall module customer login page not working if i try install module again login page back work fine but i'm enabled the debug i get this problem

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
(1/1) FatalErrorException
Error: Class CustomerLoginForm contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (AbstractFormCore::getTemplateVariables)

in CustomerLoginForm.php

Hi,

This issue might be caused by the uninstallation of the module not fully removing all the changes it made to the code or database.

1. Make sure that the module uninstallation process was successful and that it removed all its changes. Sometimes, modules leave behind traces even after uninstallation.
  2. Some modules may add columns or tables to the database. Check if there are any database changes made by the module that were not reverted during uninstallation.
  3. After making changes, clear the Prestashop cache.
  4. If all else fails, try reinstalling the module and then uninstall it again. This might help in resetting the necessary configurations.

Let me know if it helps!

Thanks!