Translation of cms / page URL segment

manudas

Hi team, hi fellow developers && prestashopers!

First of all, my prestashop version is 1.7.6

So the thing is that I am working in an existing page and they have different segments for cms urls. Let me explain with an example:

This is the url in catalan: https://www.florestore.com/ca/contingut/lliurament

And this one is in spanish: https://www.florestore.com/es/contenido/envio

Both are CMS id_cms = 1

So then the question is the following: Do you see how the language and cms segments in the url are changing?

- language segment: es or ca

- cms segment: contingut or contenido

The thing is that I cannot find the place to change this translation, either contingut or contenido in the store backend UI. if I go to Configure -> Store parameters -> Traffic and Seo I can get to a section in which I have the following:

Page routing: this is inside an input -> "content/{rewrite}"

However this is not offering any translation possibilities, neither I can find contingut or contenido here at all. No dropdown for language on this input.

How can it be possible the both pages are working and loading id_cms = 1 if none of the url segments fits on the configuration in Traffic and Seo? Where can I find the translation for this url segment? Clearly it should be somewhere...

I will be posting the same in the spanish forum to reach a wider group of people, please do let me know if it's not allowed

Ok so I finally managed to find why and how the url was being translated. It was a module called sturl. In case any of you ever want to do something like this, I think this is the way to go. I will leave this post open so if anybody googles the same issue in the future, they have some guidance.

Thank you everybody for taking your time to read my long post, doesn't matter that you could not be of help :)