Difficulty Configuring PrestaShop – Need Assistance

Hello PrestaShop community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some challenges in configuring my PrestaShop and would greatly appreciate your expertise.

Issue Overview:

• Describe the specific configuration problem you're encountering. Provide details on error messages or unexpected behaviors.

Configuration Steps Taken:

• Outline the steps you've already taken to configure PrestaShop. This helps community members understand your current setup.

Modules and Add-ons:

• Specify any modules or add-ons you've integrated into PrestaShop. Sometimes, conflicts between extensions can lead to configuration issues.

PrestaShop Version:

• Mention the version of PrestaShop you are using. Community members may provide more accurate assistance based on the version.

Screenshot or Error Messages:

• If possible, include screenshots of the configuration settings or any error messages you encounter. This visual aid can help community members identify the issue more efficiently.

Expected Outcome:

• Clearly state what you expected to happen during the configuration. This helps the community understand your intended setup.

Your guidance and suggestions are highly valuable to me, and I appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this configuration challenge. Thank you in advance for your support!