Shipping Dilema

EcoPets

I am hoping some Prestashop expert might be able to advise me on some issues I am having with setting up USPS carriers.

I have PShop 8.1.2.  I am listing around 4000 products from my supplier. They ship from 7 different zip codes depending on the product.

I think I need to create a USPS matrix that is 50 states deep and 70 ranges wide for each of the 7 zip codes so that when a customer orders a product, they will see shipping charges that are relatively accurate for their address.  So, 7 separate USPS carrier configurations. 

I would then assign one of those to the appropriate  products.  I can set this up but 1 of my problems is how to identify the proper matrix in the product file.  I can ID a carrier setup OK and even use duplicate names, but I do not want to confuse customers when they see something like USPS1, USPS2 etc.  So any naming suggestions would be helpful.  It would also be REALLY helpful if I could add a field to the module that would let me identify the different matrices in the BO.

I am already using a module that can create the zone conditions for each states zip code high/low, https://www.knowband.com/prestashop-shipping-cost-by-zipcode and it is doing that part nicely, but I would be open to any additional module that would expand on the default carrier module so I can better identify the 7 different setups.

Once I have this solved, then I would need to do the same thing for UPS/FedEx.  Any input or ideas are much appreciated!