[SOLVED] Upload images - An error occurred - The file "/tmp/phpKzXmd0" does not exist

Thommen

I have PS 8.0.4 on PHP 8.1, and I will write what I performed. I checked the rights of the directories. They are appropriate. In general, I checked the condition in Advanced → Information and I see no errors. As I used all ideas, I installed a clean installation of PS 8.0.4 in the domain subdirectory and there are no problems uploading product image files.

In view of the above, what might be the ideas for upload image problems? It seems that the complication is with the PS instance itself, not the VPS (on control CyberPanel).

What ideas do you have?

Screenshot_20231121_202206.jpg

Edited by Thommen (see edit history)

10 hours ago, TiaNex Shopping said:

please make sure there is space in disk and the webserver user has permission to write

All these steps you wrote about I checked above by installing a fresh instance of PrestaShop. I can't even add a small ~500B file.

Edit:

I moved the installation of the malfunctioning PS to another hosting and the problem still exists. It is a problem in the PS instance itself.

Edited by Thommen (see edit history)

• Thommen changed the title to [SOLVED] Upload images - An error occurred - The file "/tmp/phpKzXmd0" does not exist