Using Hummingbird Theme for PS 8.1.2?

Jontee

Hi!

I am looking for a clean and not too "big" of a theme for PS 8.1.2 (I already have those themes on Themeforest etc) and was looking at the new Hummingbird. Anyone using it for Prestashop 8.1.2? Does it have more "bugs" than the current Classic Theme?

I think the themes on Themeforest etc. (which I already have) are too large in size and number of modules, I don't need that.

I have also looked at ClassicBlinders but that theme has not been updated in two years it seems.

I do not have any additional modules than the official Prestashop modules.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

hace 4 horas, Jontee dijo:

Hi!

I am looking for a clean and not too "big" of a theme for PS 8.1.2 (I already have those themes on Themeforest etc) and was looking at the new Hummingbird. Anyone using it for Prestashop 8.1.2? Does it have more "bugs" than the current Classic Theme?

I think the themes on Themeforest etc. (which I already have) are too large in size and number of modules, I don't need that.

I have also looked at ClassicBlinders but that theme has not been updated in two years it seems.

I do not have any additional modules than the official Prestashop modules.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

I am finishing a modification of the "Hummingbird" theme in PS 8.1.2 and the experience is:

There is still work to refine and adjust... Especially the number of classes and code to make it faster to adapt to the Prestashop engine.
Adapting code and functions is complicated, but I like how it performs in general.
When you load a lot of effects in JavaScript, the performance drop is very noticeable (something normal).
The positive thing is that the learning curve is high as you have to look for more complicated ways to adapt.

Personally, to adopt a simple and fast performance theme right now, the best option is the "classic" theme for performance and ease.

Another super-interesting option is the Oksydan "Falcon" theme, the performance is brutal, but it has been maintained and the only drawback is adapting the theme.

There are also very valid payment options, but everyone needs to correct something.

Greetings.

Edited by DNK-LUIFER
Correct text. (see edit history)

Hi, many thanks for your insights, appreciate it.

I am looking for something exactly like Hummingbird, ClassicBlinders or Falcon, I don't need anything more advanced for this specific shop, just that it works with the official modules nad updates regulary. Color change in admin would be great too, but directly in CSS works as well.

Does anyone offer a theme like this? I have been looking at all the third party websites etc. and I really don´t like all of the extra features (for this webshop I am aiming for now).

I would gladly pay for a theme of that kind.

Best regards,