Marketing module doesn't update products in Google Merchant Center

Hello!

I updated the Marketing with Google module about one week ago to the latest version and I saw today that the prices and availability are not updated in my Google Merchant account. On the Product feed page of the module I see that the synchronization is completed (I checked several times), but the values are still the same in my Merchant Center account. I attached an example for a product where the price is not updated (I changed the price days ago):

product_wrong_price.thumb.JPG.e569edc9a9a1356497ed371cc59a7eed.JPG

And also a product where the availability is still "out of stock" despite the product is in stock (I also have products that are already out of stock, but in the Merchant Center account the availability is still "in stock"):

product_wrong_availability.thumb.JPG.6eefe5660f57a939dd6b46ed057cec57.JPG

Does someone else also have these problems? How could I fix it?

Best regards

Zsolt

I think I found the problem, because if I save the products one by one then they will be included in the next update, even if I don't change anything. But I don't want to go through all 500+ products where I have these problems. I think the module should also update the products if somebody orders them so the quantity is updated and also when the product is not "out of stock" anymore. And it would be good if the module regularly (once a day for example) sends an update to the Merchant Center for all products so they are up to date.

Edited by d.zsolt04 (see edit history)