Addon, module or new development to group different products in one single view

I have several different products without combinations that are the 'same' but with some little differences , I mean that in DB the products are different but they are really the same product but with different capacity, size, color, price, ... The optimum way to group them will be using one product and combinations, but this is not possible to do because I have many products and they are imported automatically from another third parti site. So I would like to know if already exists an addon or module that is capable to do this, or if it should be needed to create a custom development to be able to get that. The idea is to have in DB a couple of fields that group the products and indicate which product to show on view. The places where we would like to do this is when listing products and over the product page.

For instance, imagine we have 3 products that they all are a soda but with one with 20cl and 1 euro price, another with 50cl and 2 euro price and another with 1 liter and 3 euro price. When viewing products in a list should appear only 1 instead of 3 with the images and caracteristics of the chosen one according to a DB field. And when clicking to the product, will appear the product page with the chosen one selected and the possibility to choose the other 2 in a select being able to add them into shopping cart.

Does exist an addon or module capable to do this? If not, is it viable to develop one?

Will be lost SEO?

Thanks in advanced.

Hello, I suppose that module does not exist. And make this feature not easy at all. However, you can ask about it in the "Job Offer" thread.
Your desire has affected on whole front office logic. Maybe you will union third-party site products to combinations before importing them to your site?!

20 hours ago, dnk.hack said:

Hello, I suppose that module does not exist. And make this feature not easy at all. However, you can ask about it in the "Job Offer" thread.
Your desire has affected on whole front office logic. Maybe you will union third-party site products to combinations before importing them to your site?!

Thanks for the reply. I'm affraid it's not possible to create combinations, that is a very difficult from the point of view of the third parti. I will have on mind the "Job Offer" and maybe I'm lucky.

hace 23 minutos, LeonardoAntonio dijo:

Gracias por tu respuesta Juanrojas. Revisé el módulo pero no es lo que quiero porque no agrupa productos al enumerar, solo en la página del producto. ¿Conoces otro que pueda ser útil?

Do you have a reference website to see what you need, with the description it is difficult to understand it a little

1 hour ago, juanrojas said:

Do you have a reference website to see what you need, with the description it is difficult to understand it a little

I do not have, sorry. A module that makes something similar could be https://addons.prestashop.com/es/combinaciones-personalizacion/41032-normal-products-as-combinations.html or https://addons.prestashop.com/en/combinaisons-customization/86590-product-variants-pro-custom-variant-groups.html, but neither of those group the products over one single product when listing; the do if over the product page. For instance:

This is the product page and you can see 6 different products that are grouped on the same product page. When you click on any of the 6 products will open its own URL, but belo will appear the 6 different products because they are grouped with the module.

CapturadePantalla2023-11-17alas13_34_58.thumb.png.1956522c7cbed6dc84424f5007b7afc5.png

This is a listing page: You see that appears the product and indicates "6 variants". That is fine, but those 6 products also appears in the listing (you can see only one more in the attached example), and only one should appear; that's why in the attached image I put a red cross.

CapturadePantalla2023-11-17alas13_35_15.thumb.png.fc154845e76dca88e1fd51dc9753d4ff.png