Error in modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php

cavinformaticaonline

Good night guys.

Can someone help me??, I have this error in the error_log file

[14-Nov-2023 21:40:42 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/kealspjr/public_html/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php on line 2166
[14-Nov-2023 21:40:42 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/kealspjr/public_html/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php on line 2721
[14-Nov-2023 21:40:42 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/kealspjr/public_html/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php on line 2731
[14-Nov-2023 21:54:42 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/kealspjr/public_html/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php on line 2166
[14-Nov-2023 21:54:42 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/kealspjr/public_html/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php on line 2721
[14-Nov-2023 21:54:42 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/kealspjr/public_html/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php on line 2731

I don't know if it has anything to do with it but the new images of the products are not displayed, I leave you the link to my page in case you want to test it.  https://juguetedefresa.com

Thanks from Catalonia

Hello,

The error log indicates an issue with the foreach() loop in the file /modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php. Specifically, it seems that invalid arguments are being supplied to the foreach() loop on lines 2166, 2721, and 2731.

This kind of error typically occurs when the expected data doesn't reach the function. In your case, it might be related to the new images of the products not being displayed.

To address this issue, you need to debug and check the data flow to ensure that the necessary data is reaching the function at the specified lines.

Good day