Orders only with no register

lsykora

Hello everyone,

I have prestashop 1.7.8.10 and I want ppl to buy only with no register and disable all login, all registration etc. 

I did modify the file personal-information.tpl in themes/classic/templates/checkout/_partials/steps so now there is no option "login" when making new order. There is only option "order with no registration" -> thats great. But in here, there are 2 fields I need also remove.

"Register (optional). And save time on your next order!" then field "Password" and field "Birth date". I need to remove these, because it could be confused for the customers and they could try to register.

Website, where you try what I mean is here: https://eshop.skakumamb.cz/

Any1 could tell me, what/where I can modify, to get my result I described? Thanks for any help!

The file is: "themes/classic/templates/customer/_partials/customer-form.tpl" (or your custom theme folder) but there is a loop going through the "formfields" which are defined somewhere and pushed in that template. You could go through them and identify their names and put {if} condition not to display them, something like (but you need to identify the key and name of the fields yourself):

{foreach from=$formFields item="field"}

{if $field.name ne "password" && $field.name ne "birthday"}

{block "form_field"}

{form_field field=$field}

{/block}

{/if}

{/foreach}

Edited by QuickUpdate.net (see edit history)