The amount of possible product packages is not visible.

Hello,

My site runs on PS 1.7.8.7

I have a number of simple product packages in my shop.

It's about batteries. These are sold per piece, or for example per 4, or per 8, or per 50.

Now I can enter the available number of 1 type of battery. For example, I enter that I have 100 batteries in stock. And then I create a product package in which I put 4 pc of that battery. Under 'Quantities', under the heading 'Package quantities' I set 'reduce only products in the package'. I do not have to enter the quantity of the available productpackages, because the site will calculate it automatically.

This makes it possible to order the product package of, for example, 4 pieces, 25 times. That works fine on FO from our own Prestashop site. (If I enter 26 pieces, the site indicates that the product is not available, which is not entirely correct, but is not my biggest concern)

However, the 'stocks' overview and the product overview of the back office do not show the actual number of available product packages. The correct available number of product packages is calculated and is shown when I look at the quantity on the product page in the back office.

How do I ensure that the correct available number of product packages is visible under 'stocks'?

The problem is that the correct number must be exported via the web service to bol.com, among others. And that system logically looks at the available number, which is also shown under 'stocks'. But that number (0) is not correct.