Sorting by default "ALL PRODUCTS" list by category

DraganK

Hi, 

Is it possible IN FRONT OFFICE ,   "ALL PRODUCT" lists  to be sorted  by default (for instance, by category and inside the category, by name or brand or whatever) . 

Now PS it's  listing products randomly...

I know that exists categories.. But a lot of customers prefer to list all products by "ALL PRODUCTS" and its a big mess... 

Thanks ion advance

Edited by DraganK (see edit history)

I'm afraid I  haven't explained me well.. 

I need to that  "ALL PRODUCT" ,  "NEW ARRIVALS" and  "OFFERS"  lists are  group by categories. And after that it' s not important if the categories are mixed.. I mean to have  all cakes together then all wines together then all waters and  so on.. doesn't important orders of these  groups.  

Inside of these "groups" I don't care if products are sorted or not.. 

I think it's not logical to have on the "ALL PRODUCT" LIST   have everything messed up:  first one cake, next product is chewing gum, after that one bottle of wine, after that again another cake.. it's crazy, isn't it?   

I never seen one shop where everything is messed up... Or sorted by prices or alphabet order 🙂 

How can I make it?  Or I'm blind man and cannot see any option is PS or doesn't exist.  if doesn't exist, does exist any external module? 

Thanks in advance