Two or more files to download in virtual product!

kkleber.1991

I have set up a PrestaShop to sell digital files. But sometimes there are two or more files. When I insert the file for download, only one file is allowed. How do I select two or more files to downloads without having to put them all in a .zip?
If anyone can help me I would be very grateful. Thank you in advance!

prestashop01.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El plan de Dan said:

Hi! I suppose this is not a desired option: upload the files to a server and put here just a .txt file with the links... 

This is very bad idea, everyone can download those files for free, better way is add those files to zip.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, endriu107 said:

This is very bad idea, everyone can download those files for free, better way is add those files to zip.

Totally agree, but like you said you prefer not to add the zip... Honestly, I don't have idea. I don't use PrestaShop to sell virtual products, WP has lots of better options and integrations for this. Good luck!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, El plan de Dan said:

Concordo totalmente, mas como você disse você prefere não adicionar o zip... Sinceramente, não faço ideia. Eu não uso o PrestaShop para vender produtos virtuais, o WP tem muitas opções e integrações melhores para isso. Boa sorte!

I agree. I stopped using WordPress because at least here in Brazil WP is losing position on Google because of spam! There are many people who buy domains and use them to sell fake and low-quality products.