Redirect Landing Page From 1 URL to Teatime Predictions Website

lunchtime-Prediction

Hi, I have latest version of prestashop and i want to redirect my 1 landing page to another landing page that name is teatime predictions for today. Actually, we have shutdown our 1 campaign that is why we want to redirect all users to another our updated landing page. I have search a lot but could not find the perfect solution. Can anyone help me how to set the redirections. 

Thank You.

Edited by lunchtime-Prediction
Miss website name that my client want to redirect. (see edit history)

• lunchtime-Prediction changed the title to Redirect Landing Page From 1 URL to Teatime Predictions Website

Redirecting to another URL is very simple but you should have a proper knowledge otherwise you can loose your traffic and ranking. Here is the code that can help you:

Go to: modules\ps_customersignin\ps_customersignin.php , after line 76

'my_account_url' => $link->getPageLink('my-account', true),

Go to: themes\yourtheme\modules\ps_customersignin\ps_customersignin.tpl change this:

<a href="{$my_account_url}" title="{l s='Log in to your customer account' d='Shop.Theme.Customeraccount'}" rel="nofollow" >

May be this code can help you. 

Or You can also try it:

{ parent::initContent(); $this->addJS(_THEME_JS_DIR_.'index.js'); $this->context->smarty->assign(array('HOOK_HOME' => Hook::exec('displayHome'), 'HOOK_HOME_TAB' => Hook::exec('displayHomeTab'), 'HOOK_HOME_TAB_CONTENT' => Hook::exec('displayHomeTabContent') )); $this->setTemplate(_PS_THEME_DIR_.'index.tpl'); }

and replace it with something like this:

{ parent::initContent(); Tools::redirect('http://newwebsiteurl.com/'); }

• 3 months later...

Redirects allow you to forward the visitors of a specific URL to another page of your website. In Site Tools, you can add redirects by going to Domain > Redirects. Choose the desired domain, fill in the URL you want to redirect to another and add the URL of the new page destination.