[Module] Direct Upgrade - Upgrade PrestaShop to the latest version with just one click

prestahero.com

Are you one of the many PrestaShop store owners who are hesitant to upgrade to the latest version? If so, you're not alone. Upgrading PrestaShop can be a daunting task, especially if you're not familiar with the process.

Several problems can occur when upgrading PrestaShop, including:

• Data loss: If the upgrade process is not successful, you could lose all of your data, including products, orders, and customers.
  • Compatibility issues: Some modules and themes may not be compatible with the latest version of PrestaShop.
  • Performance issues: Upgrading PrestaShop can sometimes lead to performance issues, such as slower loading times or crashes.

Direct Upgrade is a powerful module that makes it easy to upgrade your PrestaShop store to the latest version without any of the risks or hassles. With our Direct Upgrade tool, you can:

• Upgrade to the latest PrestaShop version in just one click: No need to manually upgrade your store or use a migration tool.
  • Preserve all of your data: Direct Upgrade uses proprietary technology to ensure that all of your data is preserved during the upgrade process.
  • Avoid compatibility issues: Our module is designed to be compatible with multiple PrestaShop modules and themes.
  • Improve performance: Direct Upgrade includes performance optimizations to help improve the performance of your store after the upgrade.

Direct Upgrade is the perfect solution for any PrestaShop store owner who wants to upgrade to the latest version quickly, easily, and without any risk. Our module is now available on the PrestaShop Addons Marketplace. Download now: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/data-migration-backup/31424-1-click-direct-upgrade-to-8x-better-faster-stable.html

Compatibility: PrestaShop 8, PrestaShop 1.7, 1.6 and PrestaShop 1.5.

Demo: Back office

preview1.thumb.png.79f5775e1f1843d9a2321d3be8c9d74a.png

What Can You Expect from Direct Upgrade Module?

• Lightning-Fast Upgrades: Our module is equipped with time and performance optimization, enabling you to upgrade your PrestaShop store from older versions like 1.6 or 1.5 to the latest PrestaShop 8 and PrestaShop Edition without encountering errors.
  • Module & Theme Compatibility: Rest assured that your modules and themes will run seamlessly after the upgrade, but it's important to note that for a smooth post-upgrade experience, your modules and themes must be designed to function harmoniously with the PrestaShop version you're upgrading to.
  • Piece by Piece Technology: We've implemented a "piece by piece" approach to break down the upgrade process into manageable components. This ensures that the PrestaShop upgrade process runs smoothly on servers with limited resources.

Introduction Video

Having garnered more than 4,000 downloads and a strong, supportive user community, our Direct Upgrade module has solidified its place as a reliable companion in the realm of PrestaShop. Yet, you don't have to solely rely on our assessment; here are 3 testimonials from delighted customers:

Richard T: "This is the absolute best and EASIEST way to upgrade your PrestaShop store. On the first store I tried it, it upgraded flawlessly. On the second, it failed but returning to the old store was very easy. Troubleshooting, I found that someone (my web host?) had set my PHP version in cPanel back to 5.4. After setting it to 7.1, the upgrade went through easily, and this was a huge store. Most of my old modules worked, even though I had them disabled in the software (again, easy) to ensure no problems. The old PrestaShop 1-click upgrade never worked for me and on occasion even lost my store completely. This is a refreshing new module. Highly recommended!"

Richard B: "I found updating from 1.6 to 1.7 impossible, then I found this, it literally saved my business as I needed to update to 1.7, and it worked so easily. Their customer service is second to none first class quick response to any questions, their knowledge is fantastic, and only happy to help if you get stuck. I would personally recommend you to use this if you want to update your website. Go for it!"

Matteo D: "This module saved my life and my time. Thanks to excellent support and excellent cost, with this excellent module, I solved the big problem of updating my site from 1.6 to 1.7. The technical support is great and helpful. I highly recommend this module. Thank you, thank you, and thank you again!"

Ready to Upgrade Your PrestaShop?

It's time to upgrade your PrestaShop without the hassle. Click to download the "Direct Upgrade" module from Addons Marketplace.

Need Support?

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to comment on this topic or contact our support team on Addons Marketplace. We're here to help you make your PrestaShop upgrade experience as smooth as possible.