Hide vouchers in account dashboard

mk2-pronat

Hello,

I would like some help with hiding certain vouchers in the account dashboard.

I'm giving out vouchers in my physical shop and I want the clients to use them online[example “PHYSICAL-30%”]. Doesn't matter which group their online account is part of.

The problem is that when I create a voucher, it shows up in the account dashboard under “vouchers”. I can't figure out how to avoid this, so only people holding the physical card that has the code written down can use it. (even if they pass it around, I just don't want that specific voucher to be displayed anywhere on the site, so I can track how many people went to the store and then returned and bought something online). 

I would like to do this with minimal coding because I don't have a lot of knowledge in that area (only styling).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mk2-pronat said:

Hello,

I would like some help with hiding certain vouchers in the account dashboard.

I'm giving out vouchers in my physical shop and I want the clients to use them online[example “PHYSICAL-30%”]. Doesn't matter which group their online account is part of.

The problem is that when I create a voucher, it shows up in the account dashboard under “vouchers”. I can't figure out how to avoid this, so only people holding the physical card that has the code written down can use it. (even if they pass it around, I just don't want that specific voucher to be displayed anywhere on the site, so I can track how many people went to the store and then returned and bought something online). 

I would like to do this with minimal coding because I don't have a lot of knowledge in that area (only styling).

BTW. My PrestaShop version is 1.7.6.9.