Product attributes picker with description

Hi @c64girl

This is not a Prestashop e-shop.
It is almost impossible to build a similar function into Prestashop.
It would be necessary to adjust according to the used template, it is not possible universally.

It is not a problem to add a short and long description to the attribute, the problem is with the selection of the attribute in the product detail.

To dissuade you from doing so, I will also write you the price for any modification. You need to count on a minimum of 10 hours of work and another minimum time of 3 hours for editing the template. So at least €500, but realistically around €1,000

Edited by ps8moduly.cz (see edit history)

48 minutes ago, ps8moduly.cz said:

Hi @c64girl

This is not a Prestashop e-shop.
It is almost impossible to build a similar function into Prestashop.
It would be necessary to adjust according to the used template, it is not possible universally.

It is not a problem to add a short and long description to the attribute, the problem is with the selection of the attribute in the product detail.

To dissuade you from doing so, I will also write you the price for any modification. You need to count on a minimum of 10 hours of work and another minimum time of 3 hours for editing the template. So at least €500, but realistically around €1,000

I have this theme installed and its possible to display in the product

https://www.sunnytoo.com/57773/show-combination-images-textures-free-prestashop-module

But in category i think its little harder :)

I have a module for free and I need hundreds of euro modifications for free to satisfy the customer's needs. Understand that what you need is a big hit and a lot of customization in Prestashop. Show image or description is simple. But the complicated thing is to display a pseudo combobox (select) and a pop-up window displaying the description of the attribute and selecting the attribute.

Why do you think it's for editing click click click and it's done?

You can hire a developer in the JOB section. I'm writing straight away that I won't respond to it. I know it's a complicated modification.

The module doesn't exist, so we can't recommend it or help you find it.

Edited by ps8moduly.cz (see edit history)

18 hours ago, ps8moduly.cz said:

I have a module for free and I need hundreds of euro modifications for free to satisfy the customer's needs. Understand that what you need is a big hit and a lot of customization in Prestashop. Show image or description is simple. But the complicated thing is to display a pseudo combobox (select) and a pop-up window displaying the description of the attribute and selecting the attribute.

Why do you think it's for editing click click click and it's done?

You can hire a developer in the JOB section. I'm writing straight away that I won't respond to it. I know it's a complicated modification.

The module doesn't exist, so we can't recommend it or help you find it.

I never said or think it's easy to code, just asking if someone have seen module like this, as topic says "looking for module or theme" And I would never think coding is click, click, click.