White page / error 500 after Customer loading after migration 1.7.4 to 1.7.8

RicardoElver

i added all possible debugs mode (including editing the defines_inc.php) and i'm having an issue while loading specific Customers page to edit it. The Customers that are not able to load are customers with high buys and before migration the i was able to load them.

After migration i'm expecting a slow administration page loading, but the worst of this is that i can't access some customers page edit, if i'm in debug mode i will see white page or out of memory error but if i without the debug mode i will see a 500 error page.

If i load 2 customers that will not load, my presta will down easily because is burning a lot of server resources, but all of this is happening after migration. If i debug with the debug mode and i debug some customer that i can load I can see the requests is consuming about 800 mb by ActionDispatcherLegacyHooks Subscriber.

I tried to disable all modules and overrides and the customers single page is doing the same thing, i tried with cache and without too. I deleted the cache using ftp, purge cache from db and logs and nothing of nothing...

And i want to add that now the web is so unestable, it's to easy to down the server only with do a few thins in the administration.

How could i see the error it's happening??

Maybe there are some missings in db that is causing this trouble?

Has someone has similar experience?

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 00.21.07.png

UPDATE

I have noticed that the statistics section doesn't load... I don't know if this gives any clue.

Edited by RicardoElver (see edit history)