[SOLVED] ps_searchbar no drop-down menu or no click PS 1.7.8.10

Sarevok81

Often in a prestashop that I manage it happens that the ps_searchbar plugin does not work correctly the usual drop-down menu with product thumbnails (see attach file).
The drop-down menu does not appear on the Firefox or Edge browser.
On the Chrome browser the drop-down menu appears but it does not give the possibility to click on the products (clicking on the products displayed in the drop-down menu takes you nowhere).
By cleaning the browser cash, the drop-down menu starts working again for 2 or 3 searches, then the problem returns.
The problem doesn't seem to exist if I reach the site from a smartphone.
In a local copy of the same prestashop the problem does not arise. The most visible difference is that the local copy is updated to version 1.7.8.9, while the online version has recently been updated to version 1.7.8.10.
In another prestashop that I manage the problem does not arise, this site il updated to version 1.7.8.8.
Maybe there are other differences that but I can't see it at the moment.
Has anyone already encountered this type of problem and could tell me a possible solution?

drop-down exemple.jpg

Edited by Sarevok81 (see edit history)

I need to report an update on the issue. The problem on Firefox seems to be a problem related only to my PC and in particular to Kaspersy Internet Security, it seems that they block Kaspersky and the problem no longer occurs.
As far as the problem with Google Chrome is concerned, it seems to occur on all the Chromes I have in the company. After two or three searches performed it seems to no longer be able to open the quick search or allow clicking on the articles displayed by the quick search.

• Sarevok81 changed the title to [SOLVED] ps_searchbar no drop-down menu or no click PS 1.7.8.10