Problem display new product

Hello, how are you? Well, keep in mind that new products are displayed in order of update, not in the order they were added. So, if you've recently modified products, they will appear at the top (it makes sense, right?). I hope this helps you. Best regards, and have a great day!

Hi Yelish. not bad thanks. Thanks for reply.

Yes, i khow that new products are displayed in order of update, but if u look on this link u can see difference between home page and new products page detail:

https://puntorigenera.com/ -> in the section "NUOVI PRODOTTI" i simple display the result of new products page. is like iframe

https://puntorigenera.com/nuovi-prodotti -> is detail page of new products

In home page first product is "Drum B305 006R04376 tamburo compatibile per Xerox B305dn,B310dn,B315dn capacità 40.000 pagine" but in detail page doesn't exist. And if i look insert_date and update_date of product is both 2023-10-18.

it is very stange.

I haven't made any changes to the code and I don't know where to go to check for the error.

Thanks for your help

Hello, I understand you well. It can be very frustrating. But keep in mind that when a database determines an order, sometimes products match, and if you can check the developer's FAQ, it will tell you that in such cases, the products are arranged randomly. This means that products with the same date can be arranged differently in an order. Nevertheless, I can check it if you provide the necessary credentials for your website in private. Best regards.

Hi Yelish. i have solved the problem. Just now i check the module Page Cache and i see that save result of new products page for N days. So this doesn't show last products until 24 hours.

I hope it can be useful for other users

Thanks. Have a nice day