Special Gift list

raicap

Greetings. I have a question to ask. I created a gift list product to give users the opportunity to give money as a gift in the case of special events. The product mask contains the customizations necessary to identify the recipients and some other essential data. To be able to enter an amount I started from a base of 10.00 euros which can be multiplied by the quantity in order to obtain the desired amount. I was wondering if there is a module or system to manage the quota in a different way, if it is possible that the user can indicate a quota by writing it directly without using the quantity element. I chose this system because all of my customers do not choose a product to be given as a gift but want to accumulate money to possibly spend later at my shop, so modules such as gift lists for choosing products are not good for me.

This is the product link for how it was set up https://www.losmeraldo.com/home/2862-quota-per-lista-regali.html

Thank you

Hi,

You may consider creating your own custom module. This module would replace the quantity input with a custom amount input field, allowing users to enter the desired gift amount directly. The module would also need to handle the calculation of the total amount and integrate it with your payment gateway.

OR

You can modify the product template to replace the quantity input with a custom amount input field.

Thanks!