Automatically export orders from Prestashop 1.7 to a company management system

rikivideo9

Hi!

As the title suggests, I ask you if there is a possibility, preferably one that does not involve the purchase of modules, to be able to automatically export the orders created by prestashop and import them automatically into the company management system. My idea stops at an automated timed sql script with a query where new orders are imported from prestashop to the management system. If so, is it possible to create a module on prestashop that does this?

Thank you in advance for any information you give me!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

• One common way to achieve this is by creating a custom module in Prestashop that uses scheduled tasks or cron jobs to run SQL queries to extract order data and then sends that data to your company management system.
  • Once you've extracted the order data, you may need to format it in a way that's suitable for your company management system. This might involve transforming the data into the desired format or structure.
  • After formatting the data, you can use APIs or direct data transfer methods to send the order information to your company management system. The method will depend on how your company management system accepts data.
  • Thoroughly test your custom module to ensure that it works correctly and exports orders as expected. Debug and fine-tune the code as needed.

While this approach doesn't require purchasing additional modules, it does require some development effort and technical expertise.

Thanks!