Show recycled packaging and wrapping gift on prestashop 1.8 invoice

skeccy

Hi, I don't know if this topic has already been discussed. I would need to print the items, recycled package and gift box, in the invoice that Prestashop processes automatically. managing many orders and having many colleagues who deal with them, it often happens that these notes escape sight. We should use the order summary, but we find it more convenient to print a copy of the invoice to process the order, which we find much easier to manage. I'm not an expert in programming. Can you please suggest a change to the code so that these items can appear at the bottom of the invoice?

A thousand thanks

My prestashop is version 8.0.4

Hello,

The recycled package and gift box are displayed under the "Order note" section. Normally, when you print the invoice using the default PrestaShop template, the "Order note" section will be displayed under the "Payment" section. If you want to display "Order note" right under the product list to easier to manage, you can modify the /pdf/invoice.tpl file:

Cut this line and paste it into the position you want to display "Order note" section:

{$note_tab}

Here is a screenshot for more details: https://prnt.sc/cdQ3MX3ppQes

I hope this helps.

Best regard.