Serious issue when filling out marketing sheet for new module validation.

Hello, how are you? Let's see if someone can help me with my issue. I already have several modules on PrestaShop Addons, but I've encountered serious problems when trying to submit the marketing sheet for the new one. The problem is that I consistently receive a 504 error from the server and can't submit the information. The new module is available in 7 languages, so I have to set up a manual for each one, totaling about 384 KB compressed for a total of 2.69 MB. I also enter text for each language, totaling about 11,000 characters per language. There are 17 highly compressed PNG images per language, totaling approximately 1.50 MB per language. I have previously published modules with similar characteristics and did not have these issues. Now it's impossible. After contacting the support department, they told me that I'm trying to upload too much information, so they recommended uploading it language by language, meaning, I upload English, wait for validation, then French, wait for validation... I would like to know if anyone else has encountered this situation and what is going wrong with the form because it's very frustrating to upload all this information only to encounter the dreaded 504 error. The most I've managed to do is upload one language, and it was very close to giving a 504 error again (it was about 2 seconds away). Thank you very much for helping me.

Hello, how are you? Thank you because I thought I was the only one; now I know it's a common issue. I'd like to upload the module before Christmas, but based on what's happening, it might not be possible. I hope they provide a solution quickly because between the validation wait time, which already exceeds 4 days, and the wait to upload all the languages to the server, programming for PrestaShop is a pain in every sense of the word. I've invested almost 3 months in developing the latest module, and now I have to add another 3 months for validation; this doesn't seem very cost-effective. My module supports 7 languages; can you imagine uploading them one by one, validation, and then another, and another... It's incredibly frustrating. Again, thank you for your comment.

They validated your marketing in 2 hours, and I've been at it for 6 days and still don't have validation. And if I have to do language validation one by one, this is going to take forever. I guess there are categories even in this. What I don't know is whether yours was a new module or an already published one. Mine is completely new.