Error on >Advanced Parameters >E-mail

BeatsMe

Hello,

With debug mode enabled, i'm receiving the following error when clicking on >Advanced Parameters >E-mail...
========================================================
Warning on line 1829 in file /home/mcdrac6/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mcdrac6/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminEmailsController.php:100)

Warning on line 154 in file /home/mcdrac6/public_html/classes/helper/HelperOptions.php
[2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Also, the following error when using the "Test your email to" feature at the bottom...
Error: Please check your configuration
Notice: Undefined variable: arr in /home/mcdrac6/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminEmailsController.php on line 100
ok

Although the admin page seems to be working normally, and I even receive the test email that is sent with the message...
This is a test message. Your server is now configured to send email.

With debug mode disabled I didn't even know there was a problem, just wondering if this is something that should be fixed or ignored??

Thank you for any assistance provided.

Configuration Information
Server information Linux #1 SMP Wed Aug 24 21:31:23 UTC 2022 x86_64
Server software version Apache
PHP version 7.0.33
Memory limit 512M
Max execution time 1000
PrestaShop version 1.6.1.24
Shop URL http://www.mcdracing.com.au/
Current theme in use default-bootstrap

I have found the following error when I go to >Advanced Parameters >E-mail in the backend…

Warning on line 1829 in file /home/mcdrac6/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mcdrac6/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminEmailsController.php:100)

Warning on line 154 in file /home/mcdrac6/public_html/classes/helper/HelperOptions.php
[2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Could be related to my problem described here...
https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/1079978-strange-situation-regarding-error-500-internal-server-error/

As per my other topic that I linked in my previous post above, the solution has been to reduce the PHP to v5.6

What I still don't understand is why my pstest site works fine with the original PHP v7.0??

I have asked the host of this question and they have not responded regarding that, all they have said is....

If changing the PHP version down to a lower version worked, that is indicative of a plugin conflict or PHP code issue. As you are on a shared server, we would not be able to make changes to the global PHP configuration. This is something that would need to be worked on by your developer to ensure compatibility.

Upon further searching here, there is indication that one of the PHP scripts is crashing, causing issues. The logs do not indicate what is crashing. See the below error message:

20961558 [Warning] Aborted connection 20961558 to db: 'mcdrac6_shopdb' user: 'mcdrac6_shopdb' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)