Problem to associate the Prestashop Marketing with google module

LBD75

Dear community,

I am here as i have a trouble associating my prestashop marketplace account with my client website. i already had help for the ps-account module that i did not find but now the association is impossible. It says that the website is already associate with Bonne ariivée whic is the former website of my client and which as nothing to do with the new one waxyourworld.com except we did a redirection. We have the 8.0.4 version.

If you can help me understand where is the issue that we can solve it this would be great !

Best 

Capture d'écran 2023-09-04 181352.png

Capture d'écran 2023-09-04 181412.png

Capture d'écran 2023-09-04 181431.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I'm new here because I'm facing a challenge linking my PrestaShop marketplace account to my client's website www.spotiapks.com/ I previously received assistance with the PrestaShop account module, which I couldn't locate, but now I'm encountering an issue with the association. The system is indicating that the website is already linked to "Bonne arrivée," which is my client's previous website and has no relevance to the new one, spotiapks.com, except for a redirection we implemented. We're using version 8.0.4.

If you could assist me in identifying the problem so that we can resolve it, I would greatly appreciate it!

Best regards.

Edited by Mike wielly (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...