Unable to print invoices (Error)

wxanl

Hi there,

when i try to print an invoice, all of a sudden i get this error message.
I understand that it may be related to the payment module (Mollie) but i don't seem to be able to figure out what is actually going wrong.
Any one has some insight in  this ?

Prestashop version 1.7.7.1
Mollie version 6.0.3

Unknown offset 0 for collection MolOrderPaymentFee

[PrestaShopException 0]

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home/....../public_html/src/Adapter/EntityMapper.php on line 99

Hi,

16 hours ago, wxanl said:

Unknown offset 0 for collection MolOrderPaymentFee

There is an issue with the "MolOrderPaymentFee" collection, which could potentially be causing problems when trying to print an invoice.

16 hours ago, wxanl said:

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home/....../public_html/src/Adapter/EntityMapper.php on line 99

The second part of the error message indicates that the deprecated function array_key_exists() is being used on objects, and it's recommending the use of isset() or property_exists() instead.

Firstly, Make sure that both your PrestaShop and Mollie payment module are up to date. Sometimes, these errors are fixed in newer versions of the software.

If the Mollie module has a debug mode or logging option, enable it to check if any error message appears.

If you've made any custom modifications to your PrestaShop or Mollie module files, review them carefully.

Check the error logs on your server.

Thanks!

On 9/1/2023 at 7:54 AM, AddWeb Solution said:

Hi,

There is an issue with the "MolOrderPaymentFee" collection, which could potentially be causing problems when trying to print an invoice.

The second part of the error message indicates that the deprecated function array_key_exists() is being used on objects, and it's recommending the use of isset() or property_exists() instead.

Firstly, Make sure that both your PrestaShop and Mollie payment module are up to date. Sometimes, these errors are fixed in newer versions of the software.

If the Mollie module has a debug mode or logging option, enable it to check if any error message appears.

If you've made any custom modifications to your PrestaShop or Mollie module files, review them carefully.

Check the error logs on your server.

Thanks!

Hi and thanx for your reply!

I updated prestashop and enabled debug mode.
Prestashop is now 1.7.8.10

When i click on VIEW INVOICE i get this error message

Table 'xxxx.ps_mol_order_payment_fee' doesn't exist<br /><br /><pre>SELECT *
FROM `ps_mol_order_payment_fee` a0
WHERE (a0.`id_order` = 569)
</pre>

I did not make any custom modifiations .

10 hours ago, wxanl said:

Hi and thanx for your reply!

I updated prestashop and enabled debug mode.
Prestashop is now 1.7.8.10

When i click on VIEW INVOICE i get this error message

</pre>

I did not make any custom modifiations .

Hi,

After making any changes, clear the Prestashop cache to ensure that the changes take effect.

10 hours ago, wxanl said:

</pre>

The error message you're encountering indicates that the table ps_mol_order_payment_fee does not exist in your database,

• Verify if the ps_mol_order_payment_fee table is indeed missing in your database. If it's missing, you may need to recreate it.
  • Consider reinstalling the Mollie payment module. This might involve uninstalling the module, deleting its files from the server, and then reinstalling it through the PrestaShop admin interface.
  • If the table is missing or corrupted, you might need to repair or recreate it. Contact Mollie support or refer to their documentation for guidance on how to do this safely. They might have specific scripts or instructions for database repair.

If you're unsure about any of the steps or if the issue persists, consider seeking assistance from a Prestashop developer or contacting Mollie's support directly. They may have encountered this issue before and can provide guidance specific to your setup.

Let me know If it helps!

Thanks!