Main menu display problem

Quintelier Gérald

Hello everyone,

Sorry for my English, it's not very young anymore :-)

I'm having a problem with my main menu display and no matter how hard I look, I can't find anything that allows me to organize it.

Let me explain, I have a main menu with a submenu which itself has another submenu and so on, the problem is that when the mouse passes over the main menu (without clicking) all the submenus and the sub-menus of these appear in an anarchic way (which is very ugly and looks like nothing).

My question is if there is a way to organize this one or in the worst case to hide it while keeping it present on the page of the site (During my tests, I saw that one could hide the submenus by keeping the main menu but unfortunately it also disappears on the page 😞 )

As I realize that sometimes an image is better than a long speech 😊 , I am attaching 2 images of the site (The first with the page without hovering the mouse over for example "Boutique de sport" and a second, when the mouse is placed on "Boutique de sport")

The goal being either to organize image 2 or to just keep image 1 without development when the mouse hovers over it.

Thank you in advance

Menu principal.jpg

Menu principal avec passage de souris.jpg