Faceted search price slider doesn't work OK for items with disount - BUG

d3s1gn3r

There is a bug with the price range slider of the faceted search. I use the PrestaShop version 8.1 and the faceted search module version 3.13.1 but this bug is exists also for older versions of PrestaShop eg 1.7.x

The problem is that if you try to filter items with discounted price it filters the results based on the discounted price which is the right behavior but it still counts items based on their prices before the discount! For example if there is a product with discounted price at $22.94 and it's original price is $28.68  If you slide the search price slider minimum price at $24 then it will not display this item which is correct but it will display that there is 1 product !!!

I upload here a screencast from the official Prestashop demo website:

Is anyone found a fix already for this issue?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Le 29/08/2023 à 5:10 PM, d3s1gn3r a dit :

There is a bug with the price range slider of the faceted search. I use the PrestaShop version 8.1 and the faceted search module version 3.13.1 but this bug is exists also for older versions of PrestaShop eg 1.7.x

The problem is that if you try to filter items with discounted price it filters the results based on the discounted price which is the right behavior but it still counts items based on their prices before the discount! For example if there is a product with discounted price at $22.94 and it's original price is $28.68  If you slide the search price slider minimum price at $24 then it will not display this item which is correct but it will display that there is 1 product !!!

I upload here a screencast from the official Prestashop demo website:

anyone found a fix already for this issue?

Hi, did you try to rebuild all indexes after creating rule or specifc price?

• 3 weeks later...