Sending newsletter using Amazon SES

DARKF3D3

There's anyone that's using Amazon SES for sending newsletters?
I have always used Sendinblu for sending newsletters, however, in the last few years the cost has increased too much, making sending newsletters uneconomical. Especially following the recent name change to Brevo which brought with it a further increase in plan prices).

Amazon SES as far as I can see costs only $0.10 per 1,000 emails, the problem is that it is not clear to me how to integrate it with prestashop for sending newsletters. For transactional emails I have found some modules on addons.
While for newsletters and contact management as far as I can see a third party service should be used. Such as for example Sendy, Email Octopus, MailGet, EasyMail7, Mautic. The problem is that none of these indicate support for Prestashop (only shopify, magento, wordpress, etc.).

Could it be that there is no platform that allows integration with Prestashop?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

It is possible to integrate Amazon SES into PrestaShop for sending newsletters. There are a few ways to do this:

• Use a third-party module. There are a few modules available on the PrestaShop Addons marketplace that can help you integrate Amazon SES. One such module is the Easy SMTP: Amazon SES, SendGrid, Sendinblue, Mailjet... module. This module allows you to configure Amazon SES as your SMTP provider for sending newsletters and other transactional emails.
  • Use the Amazon SES API. If you are comfortable working with APIs, you can also integrate Amazon SES into PrestaShop by using the Amazon SES API. This will give you more flexibility in how you send emails, but it will also require more technical knowledge.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.